Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. it means that I do not expect perfection from you


I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. it means that I do not expect perfection from you - just as you do not expect it from me. it means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down - not just when you're fun to be with. "I love you" means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them - asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go, It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping that you feel the same way for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...